A fun business with a fun partner. East Coast Contessas was founded by best friends Karen and Alexandra together. The two ladies has been traveling and promoting foods and tourist attraction all around the world in their blog site.
Along with their adventures is also having amazing careers and story. This episode Karen and Alexandra shares with us how they put together their passion and put up a business while living in two different cities.
Let’s get to know each other more! Are you ready for more Adventures? Tune in and we have a journey to walk through together.
Here’s what was covered:
- How Alex and Karen passion in blogging together with their love for foods and travels turned into a business. [6:00]
- The key in managing a successful blog while having a full time job at the same time. [8:00]
- Finding balance between monetizing a business and doing something you’re passionate about. [10:00]
- How much does it cost to put up a successful blogging site? [11:00]
- How to make money in blogging? [12:00]
- East Coast Contessas juicy secrets in overcoming their biggest obstacle. [14:30]
- Karen and Alex biggest tipping point. [17:30]
- Their entrepreneurial super powers. [18:00]
- East Coast Contessas vision for the next 12 month. [20:00]
Mentioned in the Podcast: