“The way you think has a greater impact than any other factor, so the work that needs to be done is to challenge your thinking.” –Kim Ades [19:15]
Today we had an amazing conversation with Kim Ades. She’s the President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine software an executive coach and a public speaker..
Kim is known for using her unique Frame of Mind Coaching process to ignite significant change in her clients’ lives. She works exclusively with highly driven and accomplished executives, leading them to reach high levels of performance in their respective fields.
Here’s what was covered:
- How Kim became a serial entrepreneur. [3:00]
- How to predict the level of performance of individuals, regardless of their industry. [4:15]
- The key component in coaching. [5:00]
- What is emotional resilience? [6:00]
- Reasons why do people don’t start a business. [8:00]
- How Kim’s unique coaching program works. [9:00]
- Kim’s AHA moment. [10:30]
- How does our environment affect our way of thinking or mindset? [12:00]
- “A lot of times, people trade in short term success for long term agony.” [13:30]
- The right mindset in achieving our goals. [14:30]
- A unique way of gaining clarity and for shifting your career from a fulltime job to starting a business. [16:20]
- The 3 questions to ask yourself when journaling. [20:23]
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Special offer: send your responses to Kim’s 3 journaling questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free coaching call.