“Don’t be a man of success, but be a man of value”-Albert Einstein.
In this episodes, John Lee Dumas explains how this words does from Albert Einstein leads him to stop chasing success, and shifted his mindset towards becoming a man value and produce his own show-EOF and. [5:00]
Today we are joined by the legendary host of Entrepreneur on Fire, John Lee Dumas. His phenomenal podcast continually brings 7-figures every year which has been an inspiration to a lot of podcasters.
John is also the creator of the “Podcasters Paradise”, the largest podcast community in the world with over 3000 members. And author of several books: Podcast Launch, the Freedom Journal and the Mastery Journal.
Let’s get to know each other more! Are you ready for more Adventures? Tune in and we have a journey to walk through together.
Here’s what was covered:
- Did John Lee Dumas signed up to podcast illuminati? [2:40]
- John’s mindset in bringing in 7-figures every single year? [3:00]
- How John gain clarity towards doing what he really want.[4:10]
- “Don’t be a man of success, but be a man of value”-Albert Einstein.[5:00]
- Who were JLD’s mentors? [6:00]
- JLD’s reframed mindset in growing his podcast revenue year after year. [9:00]
- What was JLD’s biggest obstacle and what keep him going? [10:15]
- How did JLD embrace failure? [11:00]
- The most common mindset mistake “How not to Lose”
- The right mindset “How to finally win”
Mentioned in the Podcast:
John Lee Dumas Podcast”
John Lee Dumas Books: