Jon created the Influencers Dinner- a secret dining experience for taste makers, thought leaders and influencers from different industries. He recently released his first book “the 2AM Principle: Discover the Science of Adventure (2016)”.
This episode Jon shared with us the study of adventure and thought us how to create our own life adventure.
Here’s what was covered:
- How Jon’s greatest asset-his mindset, led him to design the life he have. [7:00]
- Jon’s AHA moment. [8:30]
- How Jon highly engineered his life? [10:15]
- His mindset in gaining clarity on what he really want his life to be. [11:30]
- The 8 year engineering the “Influencer’s Dinner”. [14:00]
- Amazing personal impacts of “Influencers Dinner” to Jon’s life. [17:00]
- What drives Jon to write the 2AM Principle? [18:30]
- 4 stages of Adventure. [19:45]
- Jon’s most epic adventure. [20:15]
- What is Jon’s entrepreneurial super power? [22:45]
- Fundamental strategy in designing the life you want. [ 23:45]
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Jon Levy’s Book: The 2AM Principle: Discover the Science of Adventure