“What comes very easy to you may not come easy to others. So your job is to help them.” -Maya Singletary
If you’re having a bad day and need something to cheer you up, this episode with Maya Singletary will make your day.
Maya is a Chief Executive Organizer and the Founder of Majestic Closets. She’s passionate in foot ball and her new venture. Today, Maya shares with us her enthusiasm and made this episode an awesome avenue to cheer up as well as inspire young aspiring entrepreneurs.
Here’s what was covered:
- 2:00 Maya plays lifestyle jeopardy
- 7:00 Maya’s funny experience organizing co-workers closet while being watched by a dog and later led her to her business venture.
- 11:00 How she is able to manage having a day job and business together.
- 17:00 How Maya monetizes her venture.
- 19:00 Maya’s mindset every time she looks at the closet
- 20:00 3 R’s Essential things in organizing
Mentioned in the podcast:
Reach out to Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org