“Being a woman, its okay to be a little self centered and focus on yourself because you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of others” – Rachel Green
Rachel is a human capital investor and passionate about growing, educating and extending the pipeline for female entrepreneur across the globe. A writer and an active women empowering entrepreneur.
Here’s what was covered:
- 9:36 Rachel’s avenue in helping women entrepreneur.
- 10:10 How she was able to come up with the leadership box
- 12:20 Biggest failures she had in her PR career
- 13:04 Hurdles she encountered when launching her Firm as a single Mom of two
- 15:40 Rachel’s tipping point: She takes herself as a client – Taking her own advice and use it
- 17:13 Why she was inclined to empower women
- 19:18 Rachel’s tip on how to survive the competitions for clients
Mentioned in the podcast:
social media: @msabcu