Today we are joined by the CEO and co-founder of Xeniapp- a mobile application changing the way you travel by instantly introducing you to your friends that you haven’t even meet yet, all around the globe.
This episode we had an amazing conversation about his life adventure on how his frustration with his travel led him to shift his career going from corporate to becoming an entrepreneur.
Here’s what was covered:
- How Sachin’s love for Indian mango turns into founding the Emangoz Company in US. [5:50]
- “Once people know that they’re having the best product, you don’t need to find the market, market will find you.” – Sachin Narode [9:03]
- How the language barrier in his trip to China led Sachin to innovate Xeniapp for adventurers”. [9:29]
- How a free app Xeniapp make money? [12:54]
- Difficulties he had in shifting career from corporate to business venture: [14:00]
- Finding the right people
- Question he ask himself to keep going while hitting his low point in life: [16:22]
- Do I really want to go back or should I start something else?
- Where am I making the mistakes?
- Success key tips: [18:00]
- Knowing when to STOP and when to START
- Constructively take negative feedback
- How to find the right people for your business [19:30]
- Sachin’s entrepreneurial super power [24:00]
- The biggest secret about success. [24:44]
Mentioned in the Podcast: